We build quality into every Civic Blinds® product to ensure long-term performance and value. The result is a trouble-free product ownership experience.
Civic Blinds guarantees all our products against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of standard completion, provided a professional authorized installer/dealer installs all products. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser, and proof of purchase is required. Commercial/contract orders are excluded from this warranty.
Resolution of Warranty
In the event of a defect under this warranty, the purchaser must notify Civic blinds immediately upon detection of the defect’s first appearance. Civic Blinds will determine upon receipt of the defective product if the detective product is covered, and once determined, the product will either be repaired or replaced. If not protected, Civic Blinds will advise options to address the defect at the owners ‘ expense.
This warranty does not cover any conditions caused by normal wear and tear, unauthorized repairs, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, fading, corrosive materials, and failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, cleaning, or maintenance.
Headrail / Manual & Motorized Components / Brackets
- All moving parts in both motorized components and manually operated products in all blinds and shades are covered by the one year warranty as detailed above. This does not include the motor, remotes, or other accessories provided by the motor manufacturer.
Fabric / Materials
- Rollers, Vertical, and 2″ Faux Wood are covered against cracking, peeling, twisting, warping, excessive fading, excessive discolouration, and extreme loss of colour intensity when installed under normal conditions. This warranty does not cover variations in texture, colour, grain, or soling, nor does it cover products installed in areas of high humidity or within 8″ of a heater or furnace vent.
- All motors are covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty and may vary by product. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for warranty information.
- Bond Bridge – 1 year.
- Neo Smart Hub – 1 Year.
- AOK/Dooya Motors and Accessories – 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Somfy Motors and Accessories – 5 years from the date on the motor.
This warranty is exclusive and in place of all other obligations, liabilities, or warranties. All other warranties, both expressed and implied, are explicitly disclaimed. In no event shall Civic Blinds® distributors/ retailers be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense, or fee. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranti